DIRTRIDE Evo pants are essential for off-road motorcycle use. The DIRTRIDE Evo line was created to adapt to the greatest demands of this sport. DIRTRIDE Evo pants utilize our "Fitting Design Attack™" (FAD) design for added comfort and ergonomics during use. This articulated fit, combined with stretchy fabric pieces, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. The pants use a robust 600D polyester construction that offers excellent strength. At the front and at the knees, they are perforated to provide good ventilation. On the inside of the lower legs, they have heat- and abrasion-resistant leather knee pads on both legs that provide additional reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
DIRTRIDE Evo Basic I pants (dark grey / fluo yellow / black)
- Fitting Design Attack™ (FAD) construction for best ergonomic fit
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather pads on the inner lower leg increase durability on knee pads, pads and motorbike
- Elastic panels in areas of greatest stress provide unparalleled freedom of movement
- 600D polyester, dyed or sublimated, with high-quality logo treatments, for durable, long-lasting aesthetics.
- Hip protectors included
- Exterior: 84% Polyester, 7% Nylon Polyamide, 5% Leather, 4% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester